Effective Date: April 10, 2018
- Information We Collect.
(a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you register for an account. If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by canceling your account.
(c) Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access our Site. For example, when you access our Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your operating system, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
(d) Information Related To Data Collected For Our Customers: Microbiome Plus collects information under the direction of its customers, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it may process. If you are a client of one of our current customers and would no longer like to be tracked by such customer, please contact the respective customer directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customers.
(e) Access And Retention Of Data Controlled By Our Customers: An individual who is a current or former Microbiome Plus customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to email@example.com. An individual who is a client of a current or former Microbiome Plus customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the respective customer first and then, if no response is obtained or such response is not satisfactory, should contact to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly and as required by law.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services. Microbiome Plus will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- How We Use Your Information. We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Site, send you marketing communications, respond to your questions and concerns and to help our partners improve their online offerings.
- How We Share Your Information.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for Microbiome Plus and those of our partners.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Microbiome Plus will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Microbiome Plus, our users or others.
(d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to Microbiome Plus may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
(e) Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting: We partner with third parties to display advertising on our Site and manage our advertising on other Sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Site and other Sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools (to learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org). If you access Microbiome Plus on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
(f) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through Microbiome Plus may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Microbiome Plus or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Microbiome Plus may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- How We Protect Your Information. Microbiome Plus is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Microbiome Plus or guarantee that your information on Microbiome Plus may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- Privacy Shield. Microbiome Plus self-certifies compliance with EU-US Privacy Shield at the U.S. Department of Commerce. Microbiome Plus complies with the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Microbiome Plus has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
- GDPR. Please review our dedicated page to learn more about our approach to GDPR.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Microbiome Plus will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Data Access, Correction, Deletion, and Opt Out. For current Microbiome Plus customers, you can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that Microbiome Plus keeps on file by logging into your account to update your password and billing information. Alternately (for data subjects tracked by Microbiome Plus and for former Microbiome Plus customers), you can contact us directly at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly and as required by law. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Microbiome Plus does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longhill Enterprises Ltd.
210-1085 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z1P6