The state-of-the-art Microbiome Plus+ prebiotic fiber scFOS introduces a complete dietary support for patients suffering from a multitude of GI health issues.
ScFOS otherwise termed as short-chain fructooligosaccharides are natural carbohydrates (plant-based fiber) that reach the large intestine intact, where they are fermented by the indigenous bacteria into short-chain fatty acids. This scFOS-containing prebiotic:
– Fuels the growth of beneficial gut bacteria, inhibits the growth and colonization of the harmful bacteria, and maintains a balance of healthy intestinal flora*
– Supercharges your digestive and immune systems*
– Normalizes bowel irregularities
– Enhances the production of an enzyme, called bile salt hydrolase (BSH) by promoting a healthy gut microbiome, and facilitates a healthy bile metabolism*
– Improves the absorption of micronutrients and is helpful for individuals who are unable to acquire specific nutrients from diet*
– The synbiotic (combination of pro-and prebiotic) formulation reduces GI inflammation*
Extra-Intestinal Benefits of Microbiome Plus+ Prebiotic Fiber scFOS
– Maintains healthy cholesterol levels and improves the cardiovascular health*
– Maintains healthy bones and teeth*
– Helps prevent obesity*
Main Ingredients and Strengths:
– Prebiotic scFOS: 600 mg
– L. reuteri NCIMB 30242: 3.5 Billion CFU (Colony-Forming Units)
It is clinically tested and has a verified safety. It is free of allergens and gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.