L. Reuteri NCIMB 30242
Benefits of L. Reuteri NCIMB 30242
L. reuteri (lactobacillus reuteri) NCIMB 30242 is the unique probiotic found in Microbiome Plus+.
L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 is a natural probiotic that has been proven safe.*
L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 is the only probiotic shown to help maintain healthy bile metabolism.*
By promoting healthy bile metabolism L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 has a multiple health benefits:
- L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 helps to promote overall digestive health and help maintain a healthy digestive system*
- Helps maintain healthy levels of cholesterol – (Lowers LDL Cholesterol)*
- Helps maintain healthy levels of vitamin D*
- Supports normal inflammatory response*
Lactobacillus reuteri NCIMB 30242 is also referred to as LRC Probiotic.
LRC Probiotic Research
Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 is a scientifically supported health supplement formulated using the latest heart health and digestive research.
Cholesterol lowering and inhibition of sterol absorption by Lactobacillus reuteri NCIMB 30242: a randomized controlled trial
Probiotic L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 increases mean circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D: a post hoc analysis of a randomized controlled trial
Ultimate Guide To Microbiome Reboot
- Fish (e.g., bass, flounder, cod)
- Crustacean Shellfish (e.g., crab, lobster shrimp)
- Tree Nuts (e.g., almonds, walnuts, peacans)
- Celery and products based on Celery
- Mustard and products based on Mustard
- Sesame seeds and products based on sesame seeds
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations over 10 mg/kg
- Lupin and products thereof
- Molluscs and products thereof
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.