L. Reuteri NCIMB 30242 Benefits
Lactobacillus Reuteri Supplements Benefits
L. reuteri (Lactobacillus reuteri) NCIMB 30242 is the unique probiotic found in Microbiome Plus+ supplements.
Microbiome Plus+ develops products using the science of the microbiome to deliver ingredients that have been proven to support digestive function and overall health.*
We are dedicated to providing advanced digestive health supplements that are backed by science.*
This page provides a science-based summary of the benefits of our probiotic strain Lactobacillus Reuteri NCIMB 30242.*
Disclaimer: This page provides an overview of the research on Lactobacillus Reuteri NCIMB 30242, the probiotic strain in our supplements. It is for informational purposes only and is not meant to provide any medical advice. Please talk to your doctor about your health concerns and consult them before taking any supplements or making changes to your supplement regime.
Benefits of Lactobacillus Reuteri NCIMB 30242
The main health benefits of L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 include the following:
- L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 is the only clinically tested probiotic to keep already normal vitamin D levels in check.*
- Supports a normal inflammatory response*
- L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 promotes and maintains a healthy and functional digestive system*
- Enhances gut microbiome diversity.*
- The only probiotic shown to maintain healthy bile metabolism.*
- L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 helps maintain healthy total and LDL cholesterol already within the normal range.*
- Supports already normal levels of C-reactive protein, apolipoprotein B-100, and plant sterols—factors that promote cardiovascular health.*
- Helps maintain already normal levels of fibrinogen, a protein involved in healthy blood clotting and blood flow.*
Safe probiotics with L. reuteri
Our L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 is a natural probiotic that has been proven safe. It is one of the few probiotic strains granted generally recognized as safe (GRAS) status by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).*
Lactobacillus probiotics backed by clinical research
The science of Lactobacillus reuteri NCIMB 30242 is supported by clinical trials published in 7 peer-reviewed scientific papers. These clinical studies were performed by independent laboratories and researchers focused on health science and digestive research.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise, and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications.