GROUNDBREAKING PROBIOTIC, MICROBIOME PLUS+ L. REUTERI NCIMB 30242, SUPPORTS HEALTHY BILE, DIGESTIVE, IMMUNE AND MOOD FUNCTION
- 7 Billion CFU, L. reuteri NCIMB 30242, to restore gut microbiome balance
- Boosts digestive health
- Helps support bowel movements and the digestion of food and absorption of nutrients
- Proven to enhance and protect digestive health
- Supports food digestion, nutrient absorption, optimal bowel function and eases the passage of stools
- Assists in the replenishment of beneficial bacteria and suppression of pathogens
- Strengthens appropriate gut lining impermeability to prevent harmful organisms from crossing into the bloodstream and systemic system. L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 confers distinctive bile salt hydrolase activity to reduce cholesterol solubility and absorption
- Supports favorable bile metabolism to aid in the digestion of fat
- Supports healthy levels of vitamin D. A study published in The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism found that L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 increased vitamin D levels by a staggering 25.5%
- Acts to lower high cholesterol levels and markers of inflammation Supports psychological health. A healthy microbiome has been shown to enhance mood
- A healthy microbiome enhances insulin sensitivity and may encourage weight loss
Groundbreaking Probiotics To Support General Health
Gastrointestinal Probiotics with L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 has been created to enhance male and female health.
The gut is home to trillions of bugs including both health-giving and harmful archaea, bacteria, fungi, and viruses. A healthy microbiome is crucial for a digestive system that functions well and is free from symptoms like bloating, constipation, gas, and allergies. Estimates suggest that we have 10 times more gut bug cells than human cells, and 100 times more microfloral genes than human genes. From a health perspective, this makes sensible supplementation with a proven therapeutic strain of digestive flora — L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 — an effective way to support wellbeing now and into the future.
Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotics offers a comprehensive source of the live microbes proven to support health in supplemental form. It is essential that the probiotic you choose is evidence-based, gluten free and safe from allergies so you can feel confident with our brand. L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 repopulates the gut with healthy bacteria to support gastrointestinal health, strengthen the gut lining, favor optimal bile metabolism, enhance immune function and healthy levels of vitamin D, and aid healthy mood.
*FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease