Health Cleansing And Detox
By spring cleansing we mean, detoxifying your body. It’s simply one of the ways to rejuvenate your body and kick it into high gear by helping you live a toxin-free life.
The good thing about internal cleansing is that it’s super easy and affordable. Some people do water-only-fast to detox; others use fresh juices to push all the unwanted wastes out of their system, while a few others may rely on supplements like the Microbiome Plus+ Colon Cleanse and Detox.
Why Detox?While our bodies are equipped with a dialed-in detox system—facilitated via the liver, colon, and kidneys—toxins from poor dietary patterns and organic pollutants like pesticides, industrial chemicals, and pharmaceuticals can exhaust our body’s capability to rid of them. Skin is also one of the organs that aid in detox via the sweat. During the fall and winters, your skin may not sweat like it should, to rid of those toxins.
This is where the role of detox either via diet or supplements comes into play.
Think of it like your motor vehicle:
It has built-in engines and wheels to make it function and run effectively. But if you don’t change the oil, dirt will build-up, and your car’s engine will begin to wear out more so that you’ll have to replace the entire engine.
Our bodies also work the same way—if not cleansed for very long—they’ll not function up to par. So, to keep your body running at high speed, you may need to rest the organs and purify them via detox.
1. Detox rids your system of toxinsThese sneaky, harmful wastes and toxins tend to accumulate in your body from poor-quality nutrition, home products, and other unhealthy lifestyle factors.
The Chinese and Japanese populations, therefore, drink plenty of water in an empty stomach to flush out toxins from their system every morning.
2. Detox speeds up weight lossThe toxins can hinder your body’s natural speed of metabolism. With a slow metabolism, you end up gaining extra pounds. The low-calorie intake during a short period of detox can help speed metabolism and make you lose weight.
3. Detox keeps chronic ailments at bayVarious digestive, metabolic, and cardiac issues like high blood pressure and high blood cholesterol can ensue due to toxin build-up. A healthy cleanse can help prevent these illnesses from getting hold of your body in the first place, but if they’re lucky enough to attack your body, intermittent detox can still be beneficial.
4. Detox boosts your immune systemYou may frequently feel lethargic and not at your best when your body’s fighting toxic overload. Keeping your bowels clean is the key to a robust immune system as a vast portion of this system resides in there. Detox can fortify the defense mechanisms of your body and help you take your A-game up a notch.
5. Detox can beautify your skinSome people want to go an extra mile to eat healthfully, lead an active lifestyle, and keep their body clean from the inside out so that they can have a lit-from-within skin.
When the natural detox systems of your body aren’t working the way they’re supposed to, toxins like reactive free radicals tend to accumulate in your skin, causing it to age before time. Detoxifying, on the other hand, may prevent wrinkles, dryness, and other signs of premature skin aging.
These toxins may also lead to skin allergies. Korean studies reveal that a detox program with fluid-only fasting may benefit resistant cases of a severe allergic skin condition called atopic dermatitis.
6. Detox may ramp up your mental powersFinding your brain in a state of fog too often? This may be another sign that your body needs a detox. A buildup of toxins in your body can also impair mental clarity and cognitive function. A healthy cleanse may improve your mental clarity as well as help you sleep better. A good-quality sleep, in turn, restores your body’s and brain’s natural detox mechanisms.
Detoxification strategies are also often used in the prevention and treatment of mental health problems like depression, anxiety, headaches, drug addictions, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for direct, individual medical treatment or advice. It is the responsibility of you and your healthcare providers to make all decisions regarding your health. Microbiome Plus recommends that you consult with your healthcare providers regarding the diagnosis and treatment of any disease or condition. Products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.